Talk about the band, the records, the shows.
Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 3:17 pm
- Location: Bonita Springs, FL
I was absent for a while...but anyone ever post favorite TLW live quotes? One of mine has to be at the Sonic Boom Tour when the sound guy kept lowering the volume and John said something to the effect of, "alright, you're on the turning-it-down tip".
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:41 pm
- Location: North Bend, WA
Not exactly a quote, but I enjoyed when John screwed up the lyrics to "Shapes" at TLW show at the Sasquatch Music Festival. Honestly, it made the whole experience much more real, and much more fun.
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:09 am
- Current Heading: East
- Location: Kennewick?
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:20 am
- Location: Your Smelly Face
"Those New York guys are so jaded"
John in response to a Clem Snide member quietly grabbing something from stage during their set.
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:38 am
- Current Heading: Ascending
- Location: Somewhere on the map from "Time Bandits"
"Our tall chicken is no longer for sale"...