Show in Nashville

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

KarissaEB

Show in Nashville

Post by KarissaEB »

Hey there John and Co. (and all the TLW boardies)!!!

Karissa here! (The girl leaving for the Air Force after the StL show.) I just wanted to say thanks for the orange juice (it was put to good use involving alcohol at dinner after you guys left) - we were DYING of thirst by that point! Also, thanks for hanging out with us after the show - it was a blast talking to y'all and getting to know you even the slightest bit. I'm going to try my hardest to make it to your in-store on Sunday (there's a chance I may not be able to, but I'll cheer extra-loud at the Pageant for you to make up for it, which I'll do anyway... and possibly bring you apple or orange juice in little cartons so you don't have a big one to deal with after the show... but that would go bad sitting in my car, wouldn't it? Hm...). I'll post the picture I got of all of us next to your pimped-out ride as soon as I get it resized so it's not humongous. And I'll be sure to get a fantastic picture of the entire band and post it so you can have a big 8x10 too. :D

The CDs are FANTASTIC - I love every single song! "Blue Diamonds", "Blanket Hog", "Cinnamon", and "Bride And Bridle" are my favorites so far. I really like them all, and as soon as I learn all of them (which hopefully will be before Sunday), they'll all be favorites. :D Even after the five hour drive of constant TLW music, I'm still listening to it. Absolutely great music here, guys.

Hope I get to hang with you guys a bit after the StL show - looking forward to seeing you!! Hope the techie stuff doesn't shorten the set this time!

Karissa :)
Gardner

Post by Gardner »

KarissaEB wrote: just wanted to say thanks for the orange juice

I get the feeling that someone's secretly planning to have that orange juice carton bronzed...
Gardner

Re: Show in Nashville

Post by Gardner »

Never mind.
Yarn

Post by Yarn »

Will TLW come to my birthday party?
KarissaEB

Post by KarissaEB »

Gardner wrote:
KarissaEB wrote: just wanted to say thanks for the orange juice

I get the feeling that someone's secretly planning to have that orange juice carton bronzed...

LOL! It never made it out of the hotel fridge, I think... it was still there when I left, but I definitely drank a lot of it before I left (for breakfast) so it wouldn't totally go to waste. :D
Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Post by Unremarkable »

My brother is in the Air Force...I'm actually visiting him on base in Mountain Home, ID right now.
KarissaEB

Post by KarissaEB »

Very cool!! It's such a great thing to do - not only for the country, but for yourself (as in money and benefits and purpose and all that). :D
Jeannette311
Location: Screaming for Medicine Cabinet Pirate at a TLW gig near you!

Post by Jeannette311 »

Karissa! Hey, where's your actual review? ;D

LOL!
lifeincolor

Post by lifeincolor »

Hey Karissa! Nice suck-up. :D Only kidding, m'dear!

Yeah, I would've gotten it bronzed had I not left it in the stupid fridge. As we were riding the shuttle back to the airport I looked at Emily and said, "oh my god, I forgot the orange juice!", and she stared at me like I was nuts in response. Didn't you, Em? :) I did keep the tab, like I said somewhere else here. It's on my keyring now with "The Long Winters!!!" written on it. Nice souveneir, huh?

I'll post my pictures too when I've gotten them developed. Between Karissa and I we should have some damn good ones! If you guys want to see the ones Monica took, go to the Keane board: http://217.154.142.24/keane/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25026&start=15
KarissaEB

Post by KarissaEB »

Jeannette311 wrote:Karissa! Hey, where's your actual review? ;D

LOL!

Psh - I review in total after the StL show. :P LOL :D

They're FANTASTIC! More coherent, full-length-type review coming Sunday night or Monday morning (before I leave for BMT).

Karissa :D
Georgia Girl

Post by Georgia Girl »

Ah! I see Andrea is here as well! I can't believe you left the orange juice carton in Nashville. There goes your future childs college fund. :-P
Jeannette311

Post by Jeannette311 »

Karissa and Julie~
*sporfle*

OMG this is so great... I love ya'll!
KarissaEB

Post by KarissaEB »

Georgia Girl wrote:Ah! I see Andrea is here as well! I can't believe you left the orange juice carton in Nashville. There goes your future childs college fund. :-P

*snort* LOL!!!

Jeannette - SO SAD I didn't get to meet you this tour! I hear you're quite the crazy one (in a great way)!! :D Just my kind of person!! We'd probably freak out the Keane boys just from our psychoness. >:D BWAHAHAHA!!! Yay Keane boardies coming here too! YAY JULIE!
lifeincolor

Post by lifeincolor »

KarissaEB wrote:
Georgia Girl wrote:Ah! I see Andrea is here as well! I can't believe you left the orange juice carton in Nashville. There goes your future childs college fund. :-P

*snort* LOL!!!

Jeannette - SO SAD I didn't get to meet you this tour! I hear you're quite the crazy one (in a great way)!! :D Just my kind of person!! We'd probably freak out the Keane boys just from our psychoness. >:D BWAHAHAHA!!! Yay Keane boardies coming here too! YAY JULIE!

Crazy and afraid of THE EYES! I thought they were cool. :P We'll all meet up at another concert. Right? Next tour! Or maybe at a TLW concert, even better!
KarissaEB

Post by KarissaEB »

OH yes. :D And just for Jeannette, I'll have to post a close up of my eyes... but I'm too lazy/busy to do that right now. HAH! :D
Yarn

Post by Yarn »

I feel infiltrated.

<3
zach

Post by zach »

Yarn wrote:I feel infiltrated.

<3

ditto.
KarissaEB

Post by KarissaEB »

*hugs* all around :D
Jeannette311

Post by Jeannette311 »

The eyes.. I sat there GAGGING! ICK! I cannot watch anything that has a closeup of eyeballs... Ick!

Uh oh, stories about me.. O_o

And yes, I believe I really freaked out the band! LOL! They get it, though!

Sorry for infiltrating you guys. ;D
KarissaEB

Post by KarissaEB »

I actually got a couple of good pictures of Tom in front of THE EYES... LMAO!!! THE EYES are all blurry though... as they should be... so it shouldn't be too bad, eh? :D

Karissa :)