Show in Nashville

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Gardner

Post by Gardner »

I have no friggin clue as to what "the eyes" thing is all about. But here are a few photos from Nashville.

Why is this photo so huge? I hope I don't break your Board.

As for the actual performance...it was great.

P.S. Sorry to infiltrate. I'll try not to act like a 14 year old girl from suburbia.
Last edited by Gardner on Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yarn

Post by Yarn »

Like I said, <3

How nerdy is that?
lifeincolor

Post by lifeincolor »

Jill you took some really class shots. I love the one of John and his "hey!" gesture. They really are great on stage, natural performers. And the musical chairs they played was just hilarious. :)
Gardner

Post by Gardner »

Yarn wrote:Like I said, <3

How nerdy is that?

Just where exactly was that nerd alert aimed?

lifeincolor wrote:Jill you took some really class shots. I love the one of John and his "hey!" gesture. They really are great on stage, natural performers. And the musical chairs they played was just hilarious. :)

Thanks. Glad you liked the photos. ;-)
Jeannette311
Location: Screaming for Medicine Cabinet Pirate at a TLW gig near you!

Post by Jeannette311 »

Jill, those are awesome! I'm so flipping mad I forgot my camera! *GRR!*
KarissaEB

Post by KarissaEB »

YAY JILL!!! :D Great pictures, girl! I'm on a mission to get a great one of their whole band at the StL concert... possibly at the in-store. :D

Karissa :)
sour29
Current Heading: Ascending

Post by sour29 »

Thanks for the pictures and info about the show. Glad you liked the band, and welcome to the board.
emily

Post by emily »

lifeincolor wrote:Yeah, I would've gotten it bronzed had I not left it in the stupid fridge. As we were riding the shuttle back to the airport I looked at Emily and said, "oh my god, I forgot the orange juice!", and she stared at me like I was nuts in response. Didn't you, Em? :)

Did I? I seem to remember doing that a lot. :P Ha, but yeah. The reason I did is because I forgot we even had orange juice in the fridge. I was kinda sorta tired from only 3 hours of sleep, you know? ;)
lifeincolor

Post by lifeincolor »

emily wrote:
lifeincolor wrote:Yeah, I would've gotten it bronzed had I not left it in the stupid fridge. As we were riding the shuttle back to the airport I looked at Emily and said, "oh my god, I forgot the orange juice!", and she stared at me like I was nuts in response. Didn't you, Em? :)

Did I? I seem to remember doing that a lot. :P Ha, but yeah. The reason I did is because I forgot we even had orange juice in the fridge. I was kinda sorta tired from only 3 hours of sleep, you know? ;)

Yeah, but the night before and morning after were VERY worth missing out on all that sleep. :D
theplacidcasual

Post by theplacidcasual »

dude - i love me some squires ... makes me wish i hadnt lost his email addy he gave me all those yrs ago ... check it - anybody that introduces me to dismemberment plan and jon auer solo shit is mad cool!