omaha! (please help)

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

nrk

omaha! (please help)

Postby nrk » Tue May 20, 2003 2:55 pm

my friend chris and i are making the trek from boston to omaha for the long winters rock show (and the helicopter helicopter one the following night) this weekend. we are looking for gracious people to have a heart and open up their floors to us for a couple nights. any takers? we're friendly, clean, and all you could ever ask for in guests, really. so, if anyone would be kind enough to take in a couple travelers, and win a special place in our hearts (the left ventricle) forever, please respond to clavoie@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu as soon as possible. we may be leaving boston tomorrow (wednesday) night, and really need a place to stay. thanks.

-natasha

peripatetic_elitist

Postby peripatetic_elitist » Tue May 20, 2003 4:06 pm

No definite clarification, but I may be able to find someone for you. I'd let you stay here, but I'm in Lincoln. By the way, do you know whether there is an age limit to the show?
Last edited by peripatetic_elitist on Wed May 28, 2003 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nrk

Postby nrk » Tue May 20, 2003 4:14 pm

i'm pretty sure the long winters show is all ages (isn't that what it says on this site?). my friend and i are 19, so it better be. of course, there are always ways to sneak in. fun for the whole family. if you do know of any way for us to stay in omaha, please let us know. right now, it looks like we'll be arriving on thursday.

-natasha

peripatetic_elitist

Postby peripatetic_elitist » Tue May 20, 2003 7:47 pm

I will honestly see what I can do, but it's a rather short deadline I'm working with here. If you become really desperate, you can always go to the harveydanger.com message board. There are quite a few Omaha natives in there who'd probably be more than willing to help out.

Return to “Give Me a Moment”