Long Winters online

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Affe

Long Winters online

Postby Affe » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 am

So does anyone know why none of the Long Winters albums are available through online music subscription sites? I am a member of Rhapsody and they had all of the Long WInters stuff like 2 years ago and then it all disappeared suddenly right before I saw them in live in March of '07 and now they still aren't on Rhapsody and I couldn't find them on Lala or yahoo music or really anywhere for that matter. This is only a problem because of my refusal to really hop on board the iPod revolution but also having given up on CD's. However, it is still strange to me that there are plenty of much more obscure indie bands available on these sites but no Long Winters. I have It'll be breeze stuck in my head and won't be satisfied until I hear it.

John
King God, Mang

Re: Long Winters online

Postby John » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:17 pm

This is a very good question and has to do, I think, with the folks at our record label trying to navigate the best way to participate in the music business without getting shafted. I don't actually know the answer, however, so I'm going to copy your letter and send it to my peeps.

Affe

Postby Affe » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks for the response. I figured it was something along those lines just thought I'd ask. Let me know if they have a more definitive answer.

h4ck
Current Heading: East

Postby h4ck » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:20 am

now THAT is what i call service.

Return to “Give Me a Moment”