mp3s from sxsw, austin, tx, march, 2003

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

derrick

mp3s from sxsw, austin, tx, march, 2003

Post by derrick »

i saw long winters at south by southwest this year in austin. sadly i only caught the last two songs, but fortunately i recorded them.
with the band's permission i'd like to post them so that all may hear a sick (as in totally sweet) version of 'cinnamon,' as well as a classic rendition of 'carparts.'

does anyone have any long winters shows they'd be willing to trade for? i've plenty of rock i'd like to share.
inverted/converted

Re: mp3s from sxsw, austin, tx, march, 2003

Post by inverted/converted »

Like what other rock do you have?
derrick

Post by derrick »

i haven't updated the list in a while, but recent shows to be added are ed harcourt, eisley, the coral, john vanderslice, cordelane, and a few tracks from a death cab for cutie show. all masters.

http://home.comcast.net/~dmsheen03/bootlegsstart.htm
inverted/converted

I will be having Carissa's weird houston's performance in video soon (well tonight) and I will be having MODEST MOUSE houston's performance in video july 25th. if anyone is interested.. Oh and I will put them on the internet because I too have a DV camera!! Muah ha ha ha. so yea. Well you seattle folks see these bands all the time, but im southern and excited.

-yinnia
inverted/converted

Derrick:

If you are going to the Modest Mouse show in Austin, I'm wondering if you are going to have live mp3s from the show, If so I am very interested. And if you have live video, im interested in that in that as well!

-yinnia
dopey

Post by dopey »

I shall taping their (duo) show on the 20th of august in rotown, Rotterdam, the netherlands.
derrick wrote:i saw long winters at south by southwest this year in austin. sadly i only caught the last two songs, but fortunately i recorded them.
with the band's permission i'd like to post them so that all may hear a sick (as in totally sweet) version of 'cinnamon,' as well as a classic rendition of 'carparts.'

does anyone have any long winters shows they'd be willing to trade for? i've plenty of rock i'd like to share.
inverted/converted

Carissa's Wierd broke up. Isaac Brock (from Modest Mouse) told me at their show. I thought he was shitting me. I asked Jenn Ghetto, and they did break up indeed. :(