Boston is lovely this time of year...

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

realneal

Boston is lovely this time of year...

Post by realneal »

Just out of curiosity, anybody know why the Winters aren't following DCFC up to Boston from New York on the tail end of the tour?

I was recently transplanted (for educational purposes) over here from Seattle, so I was geographically unable to see the Bumbershoot show, which I'm told was incredible. Instead, I was sitting in my new dorm, feeling sad and alone and listening to LW, when my neighbor popped in to say how great the winters are, and could he barrow my copy of Fall? I was impressed; the kid was from Kentucky and familiar with my favorite band. Since then I've been spreading the gospel all over my floor, and it's catching.

I guess I'm trying to make a case for why the winters should make stop in the mother of all college towns. Would love to see the boys again.

Neal
John
King God, Mang

Post by John »

We've got a Boston show in the works, but no confirmation yet. The DCFC dates were booked at a time when the tour looked different. Some stuff was changed around later, but when American Analog Set was added to the bill the Boston dates were fully in the Mates of State leg of the tour.
realneal

Post by realneal »

Thanks John, you dah man.