Long Winters (and DCFC) on the East Coast in April?

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

realneal

Long Winters (and DCFC) on the East Coast in April?

Post by realneal »

Saw this on the Mid East Club site, but could not corroborate with the Barsuk, LongWinters, or High-Road sites:

Sat 4/10
Pernice Brothers, Lambchop, The Long Winters 18+ $15

It would seem that DCFC is also playing in Boston that night, but at a different venue (hosted by the Mid East, but at Avalon). I'll likely catch the their show in Providence the night before, and catch LW in Boston on the 10th.
meg
Mod Emeritus

Post by meg »

See here. Although this is the first hard date I've seen on it. There was an update sent to the Pernice list a few days ago, but it didn't mention it, either.

My mafia heart breaks for anyone who has to choose between DCFC and TLW.
LoveSickJerk
Current Heading: Ascending

Post by LoveSickJerk »

Oh Crap! The Pernice Brothers are playing in march in buffalo! I'm so there.
NatureBoy
Current Heading: North

Post by NatureBoy »

meg wrote:My mafia heart breaks for anyone who has to choose between DCFC and TLW.
I agree. The senseless waste of pitting these two mighty forces of nature against each other on the same night, like matter vs. anti-matter, will be a tragedy, not only for the bands involved but for our planet. All nations must band together, to ensure that such a conflageration never takes place.

And how does one join 'the mafia'?
LoveSickJerk
Current Heading: Ascending

Post by LoveSickJerk »

Unless one had dilithium crystals, i hear they can harness the reaction enough to channel the energy to achieve faster than light speeds! That's what I heard.

As to the mafia, I've always been curious as well.
Dan
Mod Emeritus

Post by Dan »

Your humble narrator is choosing the Long Winters. With the PERNICE BROTHERS and LAMBCHOP. And not at the Avalon to boot!
poneill378

Post by poneill378 »

If anyone is in Western MA DCFC is playing at the club where i work Pearl St. www.iheg.com Its in Northampton
realneal

Post by realneal »

Dan wrote:Your humble narrator is choosing the Long Winters. With the PERNICE BROTHERS and LAMBCHOP. And not at the Avalon to boot!
Good choice, but one you needent make. The Death Cab kiddies are playing in Providence on the 9th, only a communter train away.