The two member version of the band...

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

the new girl

The two member version of the band...

Post by the new girl »

So, I'm not 100% sure this is the right spot for this, but I think I'm ok--if not, somebody can go ahead and move it...

Anywho. Now that it looks like the John+Sean version of the Long Winters may be defunct for a bit (which is a very happy/sad thing for me), I've got a question. Some of my favorite LW stuff to date has been of the John/Sean duo variety and I'd love to expand my little collection if anybody else has any they'd like to trade...

I have the Sonic Boom show #2 and the Seattle Art Museam show so far. I'm also curious if there's a way (that doesn't require tons of tech knowledge) to record the RealAudio or WindowsMedia stream of the NYC show that's in the KEXP archives so I can listen to it someplace other than in front of the the computer.

So, if anybody has anything & is interested, shoot me a PM...:)
anthropomorphizing_kitty

Post by anthropomorphizing_kitty »

I actually have both KEXP shows recorded in MP3 format on my computer and have already made various copies of these which I invariably make so that I can listen to Only Living Boy in NY in my car, and then end up giving to other people who I turn on to TLW.
LoveSickJerk
Current Heading: Ascending

Post by LoveSickJerk »

So what exactly do I have to give/do to get a copy of those KEXP shows?
realneal

Post by realneal »

LoveSickJerk wrote:So what exactly do I have to give/do to get a copy of those KEXP shows?
I'd like to second that motion
anthropomorphizing_kitty

Post by anthropomorphizing_kitty »

I'm all for trades...especially if anyone has that EMP show from Bumbershoot.
Anyone interested shoot an email to bryce@happymachine.com and we'll work something out.