Sasquatch and other hairy creatures

Talk about the band, the records, the shows.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

realneal

Sasquatch and other hairy creatures

Post by realneal »

I'm surprised this hasn't leaked over from the HD board yet: apparently Sean will be at Sasquatch after all, only with Harvey Danger (just recently tacked on the bill).

So to those of you who said you were too good for Sasquatch: get off your horse and buy your tickets already...

Yee have been warned.
BladeRunner

Post by BladeRunner »

realneal

Post by realneal »

... except that this is me, and I beat Sean to the punch by a full work week.

["realneal" is to LW as "JetCity" is to HD. I was once realneal on that board as well -- woe be the day I forgot the appropriate e-mail/password combo.]
dchris

Re: Sasquatch and other hairy creatures

Post by dchris »

well, I'm going.

I'm flying to Washington for the second time in as many months, because I'm quite possibly psychotic and a day that includes HD and the LWs together is worth any amount of debt.

And I will see the Long Winters again, in June. It's about fucking time I see this band live.

big big love.
iheartbarsuk

Post by iheartbarsuk »

I'll be at Sasquatch too. I can't wait to see the Long Winters and Harvey Danger. And the other five million awesome bands that'll be there. The lineup is the most beautiful thing I've read.
sillyho

Post by sillyho »

iheartbarsuk wrote:I'll be at Sasquatch too. I can't wait to see the Long Winters and Harvey Danger. And the other five million awesome bands that'll be there. The lineup is the most beautiful thing I've read.
I second that (e)motion. Only the second year of Sasquatch (right?) and they've already outdone themselves, which given the nature of it only being their second go-round isn't all that difficult I guess.

But regardless, what a hootenanny that's gonna be.

I can't effing wait. Aaagh! Beautiful music all over the place...I'm just hoping for not too much overlap with the bands I want to see.
LoveSickJerk
Current Heading: Ascending

Post by LoveSickJerk »

I'll be there too! I've never been to Seattle, and I'm very excited!
Betty Felon

Post by Betty Felon »

Darn it, I wish I'd known about this sooner or I would have gone. I've already made plans to go to DEMF. ah well.

Have fun you guys.