Harmony Patrician

What are guitar strings made of? For technical questions about music and gear.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

JamesK

Harmony Patrician

Postby JamesK » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:43 pm

Hello John,

I was in Emerald City Guitars today and purchased that guitar you wanted(sorry). It didn't seem like you were dying for it by what I heard, but I just wanted to let you know that if you ever want it and actually are dying to have it, I'll sell it to you for what I paid. The only catch is, it's in Vancouver now. haha. At Jay's suggestion I figured I would post here. Take care.

John
King God, Mang

Postby John » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:54 am

This is hilarious. Goddamn Canadians got my Harmony. It's not that I didn't want it, it's that I'm already enough headache to the nice boys down at Emerald City without making them hold on to things for me while I'm sitting in the bathtub reading "To the Finland Station".

JamesK

Postby JamesK » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:59 am

hahaha. Ya first we burn down the White House, now this. Well now I fuckin feel bad, well not that bad because it gets a sweetass sound haha, but seriously, if you want it just give me a shout or if you play Vancouver i'll throw it on stage or something heh. Emerald city guitars is the best guitar store I have ever been in. I have never had service or met people working in a shop that don't think you're stealing from them or aren't marking things up 100%. Jay walked me to show me where the bank was last time, I wish I had worked there.

Return to “Band Nerd!”