Long Winters @ Richards on Richards (Vancouver, BC)

Photos, links, media appearances.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

beitilyng
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 9:58 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Long Winters @ Richards on Richards (Vancouver, BC)

Postby beitilyng » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:08 am


User avatar
Betty Felon
Posts: 1779
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:15 pm
Location: miserable degrees fahrenheit
Contact:

Postby Betty Felon » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:12 pm

weird, you can see the humidity. Thx for the pix, b.

User avatar
SlimChance
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:50 pm

Postby SlimChance » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:32 pm

Nice pictars, beitilyng.

*thumbs up* :)

User avatar
middswing
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Postby middswing » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:28 pm

Ooooh, always nice to have more photos. And in the last one, is Eric wearing .... cowboy boots? Because, damn. This is officially hot.

User avatar
chelsea
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:53 pm
Location: Queen Anne Hill
Contact:

Postby chelsea » Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:45 pm

middswing wrote:Ooooh, always nice to have more photos. And in the last one, is Eric wearing .... cowboy boots? Because, damn. This is officially hot.


those look more like beatle boots to me. which are, of course, the definition of "hot" when it comes to rockstar footwear.

beitilyng
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 9:58 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

boots

Postby beitilyng » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:49 am

Does this picture help?

http://img3.exs.cx/img3/1940/LongWinter ... rds-03.jpg

They are cowboy boots.

User avatar
Liesbeth
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 4:27 am
Current Heading: West
Location: megaland
Contact:

Postby Liesbeth » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:33 pm

so now the only thing missing is a pic of that alleged tattoo

User avatar
middswing
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Postby middswing » Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:30 pm

It's a black circle with an outer ring of black rays of solar flares. So basically, it's a sun design on his left forearm. I might post a photo later.

User avatar
not a long winter at al
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:53 am
Location: on the beach by a moonlight fire
Contact:

Postby not a long winter at al » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:34 am

middswing wrote:It's a black circle with an outer ring of black rays of solar flares. So basically, it's a sun design on his left forearm


That’s definitely not the description of the tattoo I have seen…

Laura Suzanne
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: the city by the City

Postby Laura Suzanne » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:44 pm

Understand, my friends, that they are SNAKE SKIN
cowboy boots...not just regular cowboy boots.

Damn, that's hot.

User avatar
gingerman
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:29 am
Location: worcester, ma
Contact:

Postby gingerman » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:10 am

Betty Felon wrote:weird, you can see the humidity.

You are so funny. The hair or air?

User avatar
Eric
Band Guy
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:24 pm

Postby Eric » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:37 pm

not a long winter at al wrote:
middswing wrote:It's a black circle with an outer ring of black rays of solar flares. So basically, it's a sun design on his left forearm


That’s definitely not the description of the tattoo I have seen…


And yet it's exactly the description of the tattoo that i have.

User avatar
aj
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: getting closer
Contact:

Postby aj » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:04 pm

Eric wrote:
not a long winter at al wrote:
middswing wrote:It's a black circle with an outer ring of black rays of solar flares. So basically, it's a sun design on his left forearm


That’s definitely not the description of the tattoo I have seen…


And yet it's exactly the description of the tattoo that i have.


and a great picture, I might add.

User avatar
not a long winter at al
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:53 am
Location: on the beach by a moonlight fire
Contact:

Postby not a long winter at al » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:26 am

Eric wrote:And yet it's exactly the description of the tattoo that i have.


Mr. Corson; you’re cheating; you changed tattoos since I last saw you.
What about your other body parts???

(and I liked your new outfit when I saw the picture of you in shorts; now all you need for a next show is a Scottish skirt.)

User avatar
LngHrvWntrsDngr
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Home

Postby LngHrvWntrsDngr » Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:08 pm

nick lachey has a very similar tattoo...just a bit less filled in. Image

mildlyrestarted
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:26 pm
Location: 98115
Contact:

Postby mildlyrestarted » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:20 pm

ooooh oooh! someone start a tattoo thread where everyone posts pictures of their tattoos! i will totally contribute, but i won't start it because my threads always die horrible deaths.

goddamn, nick lachey is gross.

p.s. isn't the empty 98* part filled in black now, too?

User avatar
sabirah
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:31 pm
Location: Portland

Postby sabirah » Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:30 am

If it isn't, it should be

User avatar
LngHrvWntrsDngr
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Home

Postby LngHrvWntrsDngr » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:10 pm

mildlyrestarted wrote:
p.s. isn't the empty 98* part filled in black now, too?


it is, but i only know that because i watch too much tv. what's your excuse?

User avatar
sabirah
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:31 pm
Location: Portland

Postby sabirah » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:49 pm

I'm sure Eric is thrilled by the comparison ;-)

stephanie
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:53 am

Postby stephanie » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:34 am

LngHrvWntrsDngr wrote:
mildlyrestarted wrote:
p.s. isn't the empty 98* part filled in black now, too?


it is, but i only know that because i watch too much tv. what's your excuse?


Hey, I can fill you in on that one.
My best friend, the entity known herein as 'mildlyrestarted,' is actually Jessica Simpson.

Seriously.


Return to “Swoon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest