new links from the barsuk page

Photos, links, media appearances.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

new links from the barsuk page

Postby Liesbeth » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:46 am

my very reliable source for all that is new in LW land has made me aware of some new links on the barsuk LW page, to an interview featuring a new photo from ryan's sweater session (but darn it, I really didn't want to know about the giant fork and spoon) and to a video stream, which doesn't seem to work for us, but maybe someone else can get it to play

Jeroen

Postby Jeroen » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:16 am

LAS: Your current live lineup is a three piece band. Who's with you, and have you always toured in threes, or do you ever bring along a full band? Do you ever do solo shows?

JR: Pretty much every Long Winters tour has featured a different line-up. There have been as many as five members, and as few as three. The only real constant is Eric Corson on bass. We have a lot of friends who are great musicians, and depending on what everyone's doing at the time, we go on tour under different guises. I'm planning a little acoustic tour for the Fall, actually, just to try out some songs from our next record.

John is going acoustic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe I do have to visit seattle

thanx for the heads up Liesbeth.

chelsea

Postby chelsea » Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:09 pm

thanks for the heads up. i had seen the hawt white ("cosby"?!?) sweater pic, but not read the interview or seen the other interview before today. merci beaucoup.

LoveSickJerk
Current Heading: Ascending

Postby LoveSickJerk » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:26 pm

Don't Forget John's Diary update! He explains alot and turns into Stan "The Man" Lee by the end! Though not swindled by some dastardly European. Forget it. Just read. Just read True Believers!

chelsea

Postby chelsea » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:32 pm

i really enjoyed reading that...

Return to “Swoon”