New photos, old photos

Photos, links, media appearances.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Ryan

New photos, old photos

Postby Ryan » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:42 am

http://www.aural-fixation.com has a new look and feel for 2005. Included are some never before seen shots... so have a gander.

middswing

Postby middswing » Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:50 pm

These are gorgeous. I like how you've shifted more towards low light moodiness.

It also cracks me up that we took almost the same shot of Matthew Caws tuning his guitar. (Scroll down to the third one at
http://alex.pecanbiz.com/nadasurf/Davis ... vis04.html). While I will freely admit that mine was taken as a test shot to adjust my settings, I couldn't help but admire the quiet beauty of Matthew in those few moments before the show started. Yours captures everything I was seeing in my eye but didn't correct for technically.

Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Postby Unremarkable » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:59 pm

Simply amazing work Ryan. One thing that has been bugging me for awhile, what band are all those girls there to see in the "Adoration" pic?

NatureBoy
Current Heading: North

Postby NatureBoy » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:30 pm

Unremarkable wrote:Simply amazing work Ryan. One thing that has been bugging me for awhile, what band are all those girls there to see in the "Adoration" pic?

I asked him this at the exhibition at VAIN, and if I remember correctly his answer was 'Zebrahead'.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:29 pm

Indeed, it was Zebrahead. Which will give you a good idea of why I was facing the opposite direction of the stage. Not a terribly memorable set, but the Hot Topic demographic seemed to enjoy it - so I focused on them.

middswing

Postby middswing » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:42 pm

Bwah! I just noticed the one of Rhett Miller! That hair!

(Oh how I adore RockStar!Rhett)

mildlyrestarted

Postby mildlyrestarted » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:41 pm

middswing wrote:It also cracks me up that we took almost the same shot of Matthew Caws tuning his guitar... everything I was seeing in my eye but didn't correct for technically.

i took that picture too, but mine is super-crappy.. like you said, ryan's is pretty perfect.

Return to “Swoon”