Posted The Long Winters Podcast @ IndieInterviews.com

Photos, links, media appearances.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

indieinterviews

Posted The Long Winters Podcast @ IndieInterviews.com

Post by indieinterviews »

IndieInterviews.com has posted an interview with John Roderick of The Long Winters. John discusses touring's impact, writing about relationships and his thoughts on life's ultimatums.

IndieInterviews.com is an interview-based podcast. The artists featured in my podcasts to-date are a few Texas bands : Midlake(Denton), Sound Team(Austin), Zykos(Austin), I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness(Austin), The Polyphonic Spree(Dallas), The Baptist Generals(Denton) and non-Texans The Wrens, Magnolia Electric Co, Scout Niblett, Fruit Bats, The Decemberists, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, Vashti Bunyan, David Dondero, Earlimart, Two Gallants, LCD Soundsystem, The Octopus Project, BunnyBrains, and The Long Winters (and in editing: The Rosebuds, American Analog Set, Castanets, Man Man and J. Tillman.)

I edit interviews into 15/30 min podcasts and posted it on my podcast feed. The best way to get it and share it with others is by opening iTunes. It requires 4.9+ so some users might need to update. The link to directly connect it to iTunes is pcast://feeds.feedburner.com/indieinterviews . You can also listen directly online at http://indieinterviews.libsyn.com/index.php .

Garrison Reid
Squid

Post by Squid »

Woo! Let's hear it for remembering to bring my headphones to work.

Great interview, Garrison. Particularly your laundry insight...

And now, because I have my headphones, I'm going to indulge in that Magnolia E.C. interview. The BunnyBrains one, too. Yum! Bunnybrains!
Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Post by Liesbeth »

Golly, this week I was reminded of John when there was a picture on the frontpage of a renactment of the battle of Austerlitz, to commemorate its bicentennial, and here I'm swiftly called back to the 21st century with the most modern means of communication...
Just think what Napoleon could have achieved, should he have had the mighty podcast at his disposal.
Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Fabulous interview!
Jeannette311
Location: Screaming for Medicine Cabinet Pirate at a TLW gig near you!

Post by Jeannette311 »

Yay, thanks!