LW's + Tommy Chong = Public Radio Gold

Photos, links, media appearances.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Postby Liesbeth » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:21 pm

i've decided to overcome my aversion of iTunes and give it another go, in order to hear this.
downloading as we speak...

I'm gonna link to this in a separate topic though, methinks a whole hour of LW goodness deserves its own spotlight, separate from the distinguished Mr Chong

philistien

Postby philistien » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:59 pm

Liesbeth wrote:i've decided to overcome my aversion of iTunes and give it another go, in order to hear this.
downloading as we speak...

I'm gonna link to this in a separate topic though, methinks a whole hour of LW goodness deserves its own spotlight, separate from the distinguished Mr Chong

sorry about that. i would have started a new topic, but i have a death fear of doing so. i figured the concept of "radio" and "podcasting" pulled the whole thing together. oh well, i try my best.

eric2

Postby eric2 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:59 pm

Here is a direct download link. It's about 80MB.

KEXP Podcast

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Postby Liesbeth » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:15 am

philistien wrote:i figured the concept of "radio" and "podcasting" pulled the whole thing together.

and it does, splendidly.
My reasoning was that perhaps people who thought this topic by now had evolved into a discourse about the devil, might miss that a whole new bargain was to be had, which is an arbitrary decision at best. Luckily, I'm past the fear of posting new topics. I've solved that by first downing a fifth of whatever I have in the house. Which is usually mineral water, but the bubbles work up my courage as well as alcohol would.

Return to “Swoon”