Photos, links, media appearances.
Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:09 pm
- Location: Seattle WA
wow! those were very beautiful... thanks for the link (;-D)
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:51 am
- Location: Seattle, WA
wow, those ARE beautiful. props to the photog, whoever they may be
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:33 pm
- Location: Green Lake, Seattle, WA, US of A
Those are great. I ESPECIALLY like 16, 21, & 28... but they're ALL suitable for framing.
- Posts: 726
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:53 pm
- Location: Queen Anne Hill
totally great and very good at making me more eager to take b & w photos at shows.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:57 pm
- Location: Warm glow of the screen.
If anything, that was one dramatic exposition on facial hair.
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:13 pm
- Current Heading: East
- Location: NYC
i really need to get my slides scanned.. i have a ton from the last time they passed through NYC.. but i haven't had the time to scan them.