Just a little music video.

Photos, links, media appearances.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

zach

Just a little music video.

Post by zach »

So. After not bringing my camera to the previous night's LDubs show, I couldn't help but stick it in my pocket on the way to the 4/2 Brooklyn one. As I do, I got restless and started using the video function outside the train station waiting for my friend... clips of cars, people, stores, downed fire hydrants... and then The Long Winters. Afterwards I continued to shoot, this time focusing on my friend Dian and our after-show pursuits.

My camera recorded audio, too, but it was as similarly bad as the video I shot. So I used audio from h4ck's recording, which is much better.

Anyway, long story short: it all kind of just fit together into a music video for Mimi. I hope you enjoy it. haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExbCUxYUPOc
Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Post by Liesbeth »

nice one!
I never realised you are the same Zach as the maker of the short movie Forgotten But Not Yet Gone, that John will feature in. How is that project going?
pas de nom
Location: Seattle... at the moment, in the middle of France (Montluçon)

Post by pas de nom »

Very well done, I enjoyed the video.
zach

Post by zach »

Weeeeelllllll...

I finished up college last June (where I got to spend my entire senior year making film.) Apparently, in the real world, it's not as easy just to make film and there's such a thing as rent and stuff. Plus, I'm personally working on sound editing after my sound post guy bailed on me and it's not easy for me. My expertise certainly does not lie in that area.

I'm getting more confident, though (which was a big barrier), and hopefully it's on it's way to completion in between my three jobs.

Thanks for the "nice one" comment. heehee. I actually really like this video for what it is.

-the same Zach
Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Post by Liesbeth »

the best art takes time... as I said before about Through With Love, I admire those who manage to do anything like this alongside their 'real life'. Good luck and have fun doing it, hopefully.
Flyn

Post by Flyn »

Natureboy has a "real life"? That explains the mask whenever he's filming or editing, I suppose. It does not explain several of his other "accoutrements", however...