So, in addition to just being cool...

Photos, links, media appearances.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

nwheather

So, in addition to just being cool...

Postby nwheather » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:43 pm

...my Long Winters sticker is magical! It was...what would you call that color? Brownish-yellowish-green? Arg, can't find a picture of it anywhere...anyway, after a year or two in my back windshield, it's blue! Light blue, kind of a cross between slate and powder blues. How sweet is that? Now that we know supernatural forces are helping the guys with magical...schwag, was it? Heheh, that's slang for shite weed where I come from...perhaps we should examine the possibility that all these great tunes didn't just fall out of the arse of a mortal man. Hmm.

Flyn

Postby Flyn » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:56 pm

I would generally place those stickers somewhere between Olive Drab and Chartreuse.

Is it possible that it was replaced, as part of Patr!ck's GF and BFF's Long Winters related birthday surprise?

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Postby Liesbeth » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:09 am

i've planned a merch section for the library for years, and although I have started the actual page it's nowhere near finished - mainly because it involves pictures and I dislike (read hate) reworking images.
But I totally need a photo of this magical sticker!

I put a round red penguin sticker on our greenwaste bin and the sun has bleached out all the red, although the rest is still quite recognizable. I think of this band every time I put out my greenwaste!

nwheather

Postby nwheather » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:44 pm

Flyn wrote:I would generally place those stickers somewhere between Olive Drab and Chartreuse.

Yeaaaah, it's the one that looks like the WIPTF cover. Dunno why I didn't think of that before...perhaps it's because I finally replaced my copy of it with a CD that my POS car CD player patently refuses to play? Grr.

Is it possible that it was replaced, as part of Patr!ck's GF and BFF's Long Winters related birthday surprise?

No, for two very good reasons:

1. I am not even close to one-tenth that important.
2. It's been blue for a while now. I've only just gotten around to posting about it. I'm kind of shitty like that.

Liesbeth! I have already taken some pics of my back windshield, but I'll squeeze a close-up of the LW sticker into the last of the roll. It probably won't be a great photo, but it'll suffice until you get your arse over here to visit! (Or vice versa, I guess.)

Return to “Swoon”