Live Shows

Photos, links, media appearances.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Johnroderickismylover

Live Shows

Postby Johnroderickismylover » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:42 pm

I know there have been many postings on this already but they are so long that I know nobody would read mine. I really love this idea and want to get my hands on some live stuff but I have nothing to trade of the Long Winters. I have been in the dave matthews trading community for years but I am not so sure that many Long Winters fans are into Dave. Is there a way I can get some live shows? What is the status on this right now? The posts were too long and I am impatient. Thanks.

grant
wears the boots
Current Heading: West

Postby grant » Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:24 am

Well, if John Roderick is indeed your lover, you could in all probability get the recordings in question from him, as well as, in my understanding, the occasional live private performance (and, depending upon the depth of his affections, even the possibility of an all-request set, unless Merlin was spinning a yarn yet again, the saucy scalliwag).

At any rate, the information you want is located specifically in the following locations:

http://www.thelongwinters.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=950

and

http://www.thelongwinters.com/board/vie ... 1514#11514

Betty Felon

Postby Betty Felon » Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:43 am

grant, don't dig up board skeletons. don't you think we should just leave those threads buried?

grant
wears the boots
Current Heading: West

Postby grant » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:30 am

Well, the links in question do go directly to posts containing links to live shows & live show archives.

Unless you were referring to Merlin's sauciness.

aj

Postby aj » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:04 pm

what good is a skeleton if you don't dig it up and look at it every once and a while?

Return to “Swoon”