Free T-shirt - All you have to do is VOTE!

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

c-dog

Free T-shirt - All you have to do is VOTE!

Post by c-dog »

Be the coolest kid in school by going to this great site and promising to vote. For the price of shipping, you will get a supa-fly T-shirt. All you have to do is send them a picture of you wearing it outside the voting booth on Nov. 2. But, that's not all folks!! You will be famous too, because they are posting all the photos on the web. Free clothes, fame, and civic participation - what more can you ask for!

REMINDER
Everyone should make sure they are registered to vote, and registred correctly. If you haven't registered yet - hop to it! Most states require you to register at least 29 days before the election - and that deadline is comin' up quick. Also ask your friends and family if they are registred too! So practice connecting the arrows, punching out the dots, and pushing down those levers because election day is getting close and you don't want to be the only one who doesn't get to play!!!
Laura Suzanne

Post by Laura Suzanne »

i did it. it's done.
this is going to be sweet.
GOSH.
thewalrus

Post by thewalrus »

boy howdy is that shirt swell.
Yarn

Re: Free T-shirt - All you have to do is VOTE!

Post by Yarn »

c-dog wrote:Be the coolest kid in school by going to this great site and promising to vote. For the price of shipping, you will get a supa-fly T-shirt. All you have to do is send them a picture of you wearing it outside the voting booth on Nov. 2. But, that's not all folks!! You will be famous too, because they are posting all the photos on the web. Free clothes, fame, and civic participation - what more can you ask for!

REMINDER
Everyone should make sure they are registered to vote, and registred correctly. If you haven't registered yet - hop to it! Most states require you to register at least 29 days before the election - and that deadline is comin' up quick. Also ask your friends and family if they are registred too! So practice connecting the arrows, punching out the dots, and pushing down those levers because election day is getting close and you don't want to be the only one who doesn't get to play!!!

You're a good man.

'Tis free no longer, however.

I find it honorable that those fellows got all that hell for making that shirt, and now they are promoting voting. Awesome.
c-dog

Post by c-dog »

Yarn wrote:[

You're a good man.

'Tis free no longer, however.

I find it honorable that those fellows got all that hell for making that shirt, and now they are promoting voting. Awesome.

Well actually I'm a woman..... c-dog is just my rap star nickname... for street cred y'know...

But, yes anything that promotes voting gets a thumbs up from me!

Too bad they had to start charging some - but I still think it is less then $10.
Yarn

Post by Yarn »

c-dog wrote:Well actually I'm a woman.....

Sorry- I don't much much thought into lines like that.

c-dog wrote:c-dog is just my rap star nickname... for street cred y'know...

Oh yeah, I totally know :)
Laura Suzanne

Post by Laura Suzanne »

my shirt came in the mail this week.

oh, lord, it's hot.