OK, this is so pathetic,

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

junkyardtodd

OK, this is so pathetic,

Postby junkyardtodd » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:05 pm

...especially since I haven't posted in a year, but I am finishing up my new CD. I simply do not have the spirit to try and sell it in this world of short attention spans and endless consumer choices. I think it would be easier just to give it away. Although when you see something "free" on the web it always turns out to be a scam, so even that seems like an impossible dream.

But anyways, if any LW fans email their address to me at junkyardtodd@cox.net I will send you a disc ( downloading does not seem to work for me, emotionally ). I promise I will not sell your info, or sign you up for lists or bug you or anything.

It does not sound like the LW's, but I would say it's similar in its perspective. If John R is Graham Parsons, that might make me Warren Zevon. Or Firefall.

If you streamed anything off my CDBaby site in '04, it sounds a lot better than that. Better singing, better recordings, real drums. (dig my crazy chimp drummer!)

Act now, operators are standing by!!!!

LoveSickJerk
Current Heading: Ascending

Postby LoveSickJerk » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:03 am

I don't think its pathetic! Harvey Danger is releasing thier new CD (after a week of hardcore fan purchasing) for free on the net. Free I tells ya!

Its a new revolution!

Return to “Cattywampus”