Barsuk's ride

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Skip

Barsuk's ride

Postby Skip » Wed May 14, 2003 2:46 pm

Anybody know if Barsuk gets chauffered about in the back of a teal Mazda 626?

Just curious, as I drove past one of those today at lunch with a Barsuk Records sticker and stickers from various Barsuk bands on it, and there was a big black lab in the back seat.

If so, small city, this Seattle. But I guess we knew that.

Shawn

Postby Shawn » Thu May 15, 2003 3:30 pm

I happen to know they all ride Segways.

The Barsuk Corporate Campus is a meticulously landscaped eden, with acres of gently rolling lanes for all the hoovering Gingers and bonneted Cinnamons to shuttle noiselessly to and fro in idyllic, highly-civilized splendor amid honeysuckle and lavender. Some of the surreys have fringe on top, naturally, others prefer to frolic in knee-length nickers, on bare feet, through cool blades of rare South African grass.

Black-clad private security forces patrol the perimeter and are outta sight, sealing all the freshness in.

John
King God, Mang

Postby John » Thu May 15, 2003 11:35 pm

All that Shawn says is strictly true, but unfortunately there is a slight security breach in the form of one of the cleaning personnel who occasionally takes Barsuk the dog off the grounds in his, yes, Mazda 626. So that was indeed the namesake himself you saw, in the splendor of Crunchtopher's car.

longtimecoming

Postby longtimecoming » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:00 am

i heard knicker, then bottom.

barsuk hq is like charlie and the chocolate factory. john acts as oompa loompas..

Return to “Cattywampus”