50 at once?

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

zach

50 at once?

Postby zach » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:34 pm

this board wrote:Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:43 am

50? on December 10th? How'd that happen? Did I miss something?

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Postby Liesbeth » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:19 pm

wow, it's like being questioned by the police: what were you doing on 10 December at 13.43 pm?. But I know that I wasn't one of those 50, it was the birthday of my father-in-law and I was on the train at that time.

weird though, for a lot of people on this board that is in the middle of the night...
or is this something the moderators can fix and is Grant having a laugh again?

grant
wears the boots

Postby grant » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:25 pm

I deny all culpability. I wouldn't even be able to fix that if I knew how; you'd need to be either an admin or else have access to the back-end mysteries.

Squid

Postby Squid » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:54 pm

I'm thinking "back-end mysteries", kimonos, secret Xmas cookie cabals. You know, the usual.

Karousme

Postby Karousme » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:34 pm

I can't take it anymore... I need to come clean. When the mods were at the coast that weekend, I threw a party. I'm so so sorry.

I know I was told not to have more than five people over, and was specifically told no alcohol, which I was totally cool with. I was just going to have a few people over and hang out in Give Me A Moment, but I made the mistake of inviting Betty Felon, and she brought all this Crown Royale, as well as her "crew" or whatever, and then Heather brought a case of PBR and next thing you know it's 4 am and there are 50 people here and a group of people were in Cattywampus talking about the meaning of life and baseball and God and things like that while others were in Swoon rifling through the mod's old pictures and a small cluster of boardies were in the Treehouse doing God knows what...

Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Postby Unremarkable » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:21 pm

What happens in Treehouse, stays in Treehouse.

Karousme

Postby Karousme » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:53 pm

Unremarkable wrote:What happens in Treehouse, stays in Treehouse.

I bet you taped it though ;-)

Squid

Postby Squid » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:38 pm

*Squid runs over to Betty's locker between 1 and 2nd period*

Dude, did you hear what happened to Karousme? The mods found out about the party...he's totally grounded until the next album comes out! State of groundation, dude, on the real. I'm like, freaking. When Merlin finds his old pictures out of order in Swoon? Shit. I'm totally next, girl.

That's IT. That's the board tshirt. Someone get their asses to cafepress now! I want a girly baseball t. URL on the back. Squid on the front. Okay, okay, River Otter, WHATEVER.

I want to be wearing this thing at SXSW. That's all I'm saying.

Liesbeth

Postby Liesbeth » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:47 am

Dude, did you hear what happened to Karousme? The mods found out about the party...he's totally grounded until the next album comes out! State of groundation, dude, on the real. I'm like, freaking. When Merlin finds his old pictures out of order in Swoon? Shit. I'm totally next, girl.

meanwhile in the cafeteria:
oh dude, did you hear what Karousme did to Zach, for blabbing about this? He put him on top of the flagpole, and when Zach got scared they all started singing 'paranoia, paranoia'. I mean, like, Zach didn't even know about the party, he was at home, just like the rest of us. Bunch of meanies.
.... Uh oh, no, I wasn't talking about you... no, no, don't make me eat unsalted butter

Betty Felon

Postby Betty Felon » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:31 pm

Karousme wrote:I can't take it anymore... I need to come clean. When the mods were at the coast that weekend, I threw a party. I'm so so sorry.

I know I was told not to have more than five people over, and was specifically told no alcohol, which I was totally cool with. I was just going to have a few people over and hang out in Give Me A Moment, but I made the mistake of inviting Betty Felon, and she brought all this Crown Royale, as well as her "crew" or whatever, and then Heather brought a case of PBR and next thing you know it's 4 am and there are 50 people here and a group of people were in Cattywampus talking about the meaning of life and baseball and God and things like that while others were in Swoon rifling through the mod's old pictures and a small cluster of boardies were in the Treehouse doing God knows what...

Dude, that wasn't Crown Royale, that was Courvoisier XO Imperial...we totally raided Grant's liquor cabinet. We filled the bottles back up with Hennessy though, to see if he can tell the difference. So far he hasn't said a thing.... Ha ha ha ha ha!

Fi

Postby Fi » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:26 am

December 10? well, it was my birthday. I threw a little party - where were you? ;-)

sabirah

Postby sabirah » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:48 pm

Squid wrote:*Squid runs over to Betty's locker between 1 and 2nd period*

That's IT. That's the board tshirt. Someone get their asses to cafepress now! I want a girly baseball t. URL on the back. Squid on the front. Okay, okay, River Otter, WHATEVER.

I want to be wearing this thing at SXSW. That's all I'm saying.

I'd like to second that...!!

whathedickens

Postby whathedickens » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:08 pm

Darn...not the topic I was expecting.

zach

Postby zach » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:01 am

whathedickens wrote:Darn...not the topic I was expecting.

heehee...

or maybe I just have a dirty mind?

whathedickens

Postby whathedickens » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:25 am

zach wrote:
whathedickens wrote:Darn...not the topic I was expecting.

heehee...

or maybe I just have a dirty mind?

No...you're thinking exactly what I was thinking. So...it's me with the dirty mind.

theplacidcasual

Postby theplacidcasual » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:13 pm

oliver stone is making a film about it

Return to “Cattywampus”