I don't know exactly what to put this under....

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

icapants

I don't know exactly what to put this under....

Post by icapants »

....when in doubt, cattywampus! I was at the radio station today (I'm an intern) and I when I answered the phone, a nice young man asked me if I knew a song that had been played a few days ago that went "boooooooys and giiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrls in caaaaaaaaaars" and I was like "why yes, that is the long winters" and I went on to give a nice little info list on the ep and whatnot and then the man said "Yeah, I really like the song and wanted to know badly who the band is! I would totally have their babies" to which I replied "well i bet their singer appreciates that".... cause you know.. dude+dude does NOT = babies... unless I was educated incorrectly.

The point of my sharing this is I laughed a lot when the guy said "I'd have their Babies!" He was so emphatic about it.....
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

well, i suppose he could get his wish if the new guitarist/keyboardist turns out to be a lady. because boy + lady = baby (unless i was educated incorrectly).

cute little story, ica.
grant
wears the boots
Current Heading: West

Post by grant »

Science is marching ever onward, ladies, gentlemen and others.

It's been several years since they've cloned that Scottish sheep.
No You Are
Current Heading: North

Post by No You Are »

And I remember seeing some sort of film about a man having a baby.

I think it was a documentary because the governor of California was involved....
icapants

Post by icapants »

No You Are wrote:And I remember seeing some sort of film about a man having a baby.

I think it was a documentary because the governor of California was involved....

Well,... that's true. Hmm, now I'm all confuzzeled. Maybe boy+boy=science baby? Which one of them would carry it to term?

The caller was <b>obviously</b> talking about having John's babies though.. .
John
King God, Mang

Post by John »

He can have them all, if he'll take over the damn alimony and child-support payments.
sour29
Current Heading: Ascending

Post by sour29 »

Ha!
Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Wanting to have their babies seems to be the trend lately.
icapants

Post by icapants »

John wrote:He can have them all, if he'll take over the damn alimony and child-support payments.

Well, if the guy ever calls again, I'll be sure to pass that on to him.

I'm just happy he gave me lyrics to go off of and didn't do the "hey, what's this song that goes baaa ba ba baaaa". Why do people think that is helpful? I know I'm supposed to know lots about music* but don't ba-ba-ba me. Please.

*=I know very little about music. I'm quite the liar. Don't tell anyone.
grant
wears the boots
Current Heading: West

Post by grant »

John wrote:He can have them all, if he'll take over the damn alimony and child-support payments.

Speaking of which, Tom, little Tom Jr. and I are still waiting for the January check, John.