I knew there was a reason I still live in seattle

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Jacob206

I knew there was a reason I still live in seattle

Post by Jacob206 »

Besides my job, all my friends, my moms and pops, my favorite drinking establishments, north west cable news, cubby and tubby, dam theres no more cubby and tubby now theres a good reason to up and move to spokane, what I was saying before getting excited about moving to spokane or as i like to call it spokangeles, you guys make me glad that im still here. Thanks Long winters
esatnik

Post by esatnik »

Spokane is one of the worst places on Earth.
Jacob206

Post by Jacob206 »

I like the high unemployment rate, the great bands, there is a really good huey lewis slash keeny g cover band , and the constant smell of cabbage, but really you are correct my grandma used to live there and I had to spend one week a summer there hated it, I did wirte some good songs when i was eight, some real sad tom waits type stuff
Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Post by Unremarkable »

A friend of mine is moving to Spokane in June to become a tattoo artist.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Unremarkable wrote:A friend of mine is moving to Spokane in June to become a tattoo artist.

In Spokane? Does one of the Seattle tattoo shops have a Triple-A affiliate there or something?
Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Post by Unremarkable »

Skip wrote:
Unremarkable wrote:A friend of mine is moving to Spokane in June to become a tattoo artist.

In Spokane? Does one of the Seattle tattoo shops have a Triple-A affiliate there or something?

Nah, she knows someone there who is getting her started on an internship.
carlitos

rat city

Post by carlitos »

esatnik wrote:Spokane is one of the worst places on Earth.

Ever been to White Center?
Jacob206

Post by Jacob206 »

White center is not that bad its near southpark, and in southpark you have the best mexican restaraunt in all of the emarld city
royal

Post by royal »

Jacob206 wrote:White center is not that bad its near southpark, and in southpark you have the best mexican restaraunt in all of the emarld city

Wait, better than Gordito's at 85th & Greenwood? Unpossible.
Jacob206

Post by Jacob206 »

100 times better tryi it muy macho you feel like your in the middle of mexico the food and the people are great worth the trip
sara

Post by sara »

i agree
call me stupid

Post by call me stupid »

No, Laramie, Wyoming is the worst place on the face of the earth. I highly suggest staying out of the state all together. I would rather be a gerbal on fire island during the vaseline day parade then go to Wyoming.
LngHrvWntrsDngr

Post by LngHrvWntrsDngr »

i dunno...there's this little "town" in canada called Uclulet which is pretty terrible if u ask me. You must drive up a mountain for hours before you reach a terribly misty fishing village surrounded by a whole one store in which they expect the villagers and baffled tourists to buy everything from frozen chicken pies to electric orange hunting jackets. my optamism can only lable that journey as an interesting expirience, but truely it was not. The only fortunate part of that trip was that we stopped in Seattle on the way and way back...