massive heatwave

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Joe Szczepaniak

Postby Joe Szczepaniak » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:47 am

Squid, I didn't know you lived in San Fran. I used to live in Los Altos, right next to Mountain View and Sunnyvale. We'd go into San Fran 4 times a week for fun. Wonderful place to live!

+joe

Moni
Current Heading: Ascending

Postby Moni » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:37 am

Okay we actually did get very close to 20° last night, but I swear I didn't kill anyone.

nwheather

Postby nwheather » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:35 am

Joe Szczepaniak wrote:...I used to live in Los Altos, right next to Mountain View and Sunnyvale...

No freakin' way...I lived in Mountain View and went to school in Los Altos for a year (7th grade)!

Spooky!

Wait...what were we talking about? Weather! Yes! It's a tad warm out! ¡Vivan Los Inviernos Largos!

Squid

Postby Squid » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:35 am

Wait, Liz, isn't that like, 68F? that sounds good to me...

And yessssssssssss I know both Los Altos and M. View well, in fact I drive through or past them (quickly, as our board highway patrol officer pointed out), on a regular basis. I went to high school in San Jose myself, actually.

In other news, think I need to talk more about What Made Milwaukee Famous. I think I'll go bump that thread up again.

Return to “Cattywampus”