weird dream

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

c-dog

weird dream

Postby c-dog » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:35 am

Ok - so I felt this was worthy of posting - cuz it's just so weird. I just started regularly cruising this board again about a week ago - and last night I had a dream about it. Even weirder because I don't know what the people who post here look like - but you all had t-shirts with your boardname on them - and all had brown hair and glasses.

Characters:
Squid
LoveSickJerk
Sour29
John Roderick - as a marionette puppet
Plot:
The three boardmembers were all the puppetmasters and John looked like Howdy Doody - but with glasses and a guitar. Basically you were all busy plotting and planning his next moves like some weird indie rock wizards of oz and I walked in on it and got yelled at then asked if I wanted to join your cult...

Not sure what it means - but I woke up in that half awake/half asleep state thinking "What the fuck was that all about?"

sour29
Current Heading: Ascending

Postby sour29 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:37 am

Shit...he's on to us.

Please have this thread deleted and c-dog's IP address banned STAT.

Squid

Postby Squid » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:49 am

Oh, shizNAP, did you just call me the Master of Puppets? Sweet. Thank you, C-dog.

All kidding aside, I really have been posting a great deal, and for that, I apologize. We have peak periods once a qtr where I pull extremely long, tense hours and then *poof* - done - and I find that my skull has been hollowed out like a puff pastry shell. Or more like, you know, when the Egyptians used to prepare people for mummification by removing their brains? By sticking a whisk up their nose and turning their brains into Brain Shakes and letting them dripdripdrip out? It's more like that. And when I feel like that, the only solution is to write, long, stupid, nonsensical drivel.

Sour = brainiac posts about FLACtion, chocolate puppies, dry socket
Squid = mummies

Anyhow, I belong to exactly zero other (music) boards, so you guys get the brunt of my ranting. You're welcome.

c-dog

Postby c-dog » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:39 am

No need to apologize for your posting habits squid! I wasn't trying to insinuate anything - at least my conscious mind wasn't!

It was just weird -- and it all kinda looked like Smashing Pumpkin's Tonight, Tonight video....

Oh and sour - it should be she's onto us...not he.. =)

sour29
Current Heading: Ascending

Postby sour29 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:14 am

Squid wrote:Sour = brainiac posts about FLACtion, chocolate puppies, dry socket
I prefer the term specialized to brainiac. :p

c-dog wrote:Oh and sour - it should be she's onto us...not he.. =)
Drats! My apologies. That's it -- I'm starting a "what sex are you anyway?" thread.

junker347

Postby junker347 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:43 pm

part of me still wishes Harvey Danger had named their latest album "Pastor of Muppets"

Return to “Cattywampus”