Its Acoustic Indie Love...

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Like_a_zero

Its Acoustic Indie Love...

Post by Like_a_zero »

Hello you good people,
Recently I have plucked up the courage to start telling people about my acoustic stuff, as I am actually rather proud of 2 of the most recent songs we have, Previously I have been rather embarrased at very sketchy demos.
For a few years now I have been one of the few fans in my home town that actually knows who The Decemberists, The Shins, Rogue Wave, Rocky Votolato, John Vanderslice, Harvey Danger... actually are, so naturally I feel I have quite a connection with the great music you guys make over there!
My acoustic buddy Joel posted on the NME boards asking people what they think, but I dont really like the NME and so wasnt suprised with some of the comments people came up with.
I wouls feel much more comfortable airing to a decent bunch of folks as yourselves...
So here you go, this isnt a sneaky ploy, I know that today once I have posted this I will be very excited to see peoples reactions, and be checking back when I can.
Its great making contacts with people overseas and I plan to go travelling at the end of next year and come check out the west coast at least.

here it is

www.myspace.com/bedband

Thanks loads

XXXXXXXX
zach

Post by zach »

Hey! These sound great! I especially like the more subtle harmonies on your new track, "Not A Whisper." (P.S. Do I win a prize for being the hundredth person to listen to it?) Keep doing it!

-Zach
Like_a_zero

Thanks

Post by Like_a_zero »

thanks a lot, appreciate it, that is a pretty new track, about a week old,
you win the invaluable prize of gratitude!

thanks so much for checking it out.
Stick it on your mp3 player!?

Dom