New Friday Mile

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

No You Are
Current Heading: North

New Friday Mile

Postby No You Are » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:41 pm

So, I think I have figured out why we haven't heard from Karousme lately... just heard a catchy song on KEXP.org that is apparently from the NEW Friday Mile EP.

But, my question is - where is the shameless self promotion? Why do I have to post this? We should have known about this much earlier!!!

Jace shoulda been all up in here givin' us the ...

"So yeah, I got a new EP coming out... it's probably going to be awesome... you can buy it at the places that sell it... you should give it to your friends for their birthdays."

So, where can I get this EP?

No You Are
Current Heading: North

Re: New Friday Mile

Postby No You Are » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:45 pm

No You Are wrote:
So, where can I get this EP?

Went to website, pre-ordered EP, question withdrawn.

I also quoted myself, which is SO Ricky Henderson of me.

So when does No You Are get the EP?

Karousme

Postby Karousme » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:59 pm

No You Are wrote:So, I think I have figured out why we haven't heard from Karousme lately... just heard a catchy song on KEXP.org that is apparently from the NEW Friday Mile EP.

You're very intuitive, and I apologize for not being around much anymore. I think most of it started when I left my job last September. When you aren't forced to be at a desk eight hours a day, internet usage goes down. It's the oddest thing.

Plus FM is keeping me super busy. We're playing w/ J. Tillman at Chop Suey on March 7 for you Seattlites out there. Then touring California in April...

And that's my shameless self promotion.

icapants

Postby icapants » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:50 pm

Karousme wrote:
No You Are wrote:So, I think I have figured out why we haven't heard from Karousme lately... just heard a catchy song on KEXP.org that is apparently from the NEW Friday Mile EP.

You're very intuitive, and I apologize for not being around much anymore. I think most of it started when I left my job last September. When you aren't forced to be at a desk eight hours a day, internet usage goes down. It's the oddest thing.

Plus FM is keeping me super busy. We're playing w/ J. Tillman at Chop Suey on March 7 for you Seattlites out there. Then touring California in April...

And that's my shameless self promotion.

MUST GET ID
MUST GET ID
MUST GET ID

chelsea

Postby chelsea » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:13 pm

yay they're on kexp right where they belong! the ep is awesome, kids. you should all buy it. i'm quite excited for the show in march!

Flyn

Postby Flyn » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Karousme wrote: When you aren't forced to be at a desk eight hours a day, internet usage goes down. It's the oddest thing.

funny, that hasn't been my experience. ...nonetheless, I plan on attending the festivities. Good stuff.

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Postby Liesbeth » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:24 pm

c'mon, keep up with things, mate. I already have the ep - pre-release and all and I'm thousands of miles away.

Listen to two songs on myspace, y'all.

Patr!ck

Postby Patr!ck » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:48 pm

Wow Karosume, you're the singer in Friday Mile! I should have known, I thought you sounded a lot like TLW, but I guessed it was just coincidence. That's neat though, and I really love your stuff!

zach

Postby zach » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Hey guys,

If you haven't heard Friday Mile's newish record, Good Luck Studio, you should definitely check it out.

AND! If you're in Seattle and would like to be an extra in a music video for the band, let me know! I'm shooting one Saturday [5/1] morning on Cap Hill.

zacharygore at gmail dot com.

Return to “Cattywampus”