A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:38 am
- Current Heading: Ascending
- Location: Somewhere on the map from "Time Bandits"
sour29 wrote:Hold on -- is that pastry filled with... cookie dough?!!
No , sweetened Ricotta cheese...
the new girl wrote:mmm...cannoli...
Is there anywhere in (downtown) Seattle to get good cannoli? I'm going to be in town for a couple hours on Friday and now I'm hungry...
I would guess any Italian restaurant (Not olive garden) in Seattle...
Capri Italian Restaurant
15121 Main St, Mill Creek, WA 98012
120 Park Lane, Kirkland, WA 98033
- Betty Felon
- Posts: 1779
- Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:15 pm
- Location: miserable degrees fahrenheit
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest