here's some shit.....

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

h4ck
Current Heading: East

here's some shit.....

Postby h4ck » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:05 pm

I just got approved for a visa to australia.

leaving 1/6....err..6/1? i guess i gotta get used to that.

going to be there about a year maybe, then off to amsterdam or paris, and after a while there (who knows) i think i'll be ready to settle in my dream location, davidson north carolina.

john, any love for australia? you can stay with me in perth.

Sally

Postby Sally » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:50 am

That's so exciting! Good man!

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

somehow i missed this

Postby Liesbeth » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 am

g'day mate, that's quite some plan you have!

I can imagine you'd want to go to Australia, and Paris and Amsterdam are pretty nice as well, but you make me curious about what's in Davidson that makes it so special?

A Brutaful Smile

Postby A Brutaful Smile » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:06 am

i also found the international travel to return to regular old north carolina perpexling.

h4ck
Current Heading: East

Postby h4ck » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 pm

lol. well, what can i say... i like what i like! but i just really deep down feel some kind of strange connection with NC. i mean, born and raised in NY.. My brother moved down there 10 years ago, and i spent a summer living with him and fell in love with it after i left. It just feels like home to me i guess..tho i do like the idea of raising kids to speak french and english, so maybe paris would be good for that too.. hm.. we'll see. i mean honestly, its all a bunch of shit until i actually do any of it, i didn't plan on moving to western australia until like 2 weeks ago lol! but.....i have the visa, and im buying a plane ticket on the 30th. seriously going to go nuts not having my LW fix tho.

on the other hand, i might have a radio show there, in which case.....australia is going to have major LW exposure!

Return to “Cattywampus”