Christians are funny (not)!

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Moni
Current Heading: Ascending

Christians are funny (not)!

Postby Moni » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 am

Well at least at first I thought this article was a joke, but apparently it isn't. In fact, there's nothing funny at all about the website where it came from. How much shit for brains do you need to have to spew diatribes like this?

But at least now I know what's been bothering me about John all these years:
"Desperate to expand his bona fides beyond Stewart’s schmaltzy liberalism, Hodgman then turned to two grand dames of the underground geek “culture” movement: folk musicians Jonathan Coulton and John Roderick. Both men, despite being openly lascivious and unkempt, served as mentors to the uptight Hodgman."

It's not that the new LW album still isn't finished, it's that John's lasciviousness corrupts my moral sense and his [openly displayed!!] unkemptness crushes my soul. There you have it.

EDIT: If you scroll down a little, you'll see this: "Suggested Moral Readings for You: [link] Tucker Carlson Rips Biased Pundit Jon Stewart"
Huh. As far as I remember, it happened the other way round?...

sour29
Current Heading: Ascending

Re: Christians are funny (not)!

Postby sour29 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 am

Someone really needed to tell JR his lasciviousness was growing out of control.

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Re: Christians are funny (not)!

Postby Liesbeth » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:55 am

Thank you for posting this, I've not laughed this hard in a while. There are so many good quotable parts, that I really suggest you read the article for yourself. The amount of parentheses to emphasize all that's vile and evil is quite endearing.

After the perfectly chilling conclusion (the image of a pale arm frantically waving for attention will haunt me), I'm inclined to continue reading. The suggested article 'Do Gay Pets Go To Heaven' sounds very interesting.

Return to “Cattywampus”