Shameless Self Promotion 3: The Shamening

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Shameless Self Promotion 3: The Shamening

Postby Unremarkable » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 am

Hey, guess what? I'm in another improv show in Seattle!

The show is sort of based off of the classic stop-motion animated Rudolph cartoon from 1964. Our show is what happens AFTER Rudolph, Santa, and all the other reindeer go flying off into that Christmas night. It is completely improvised, and every show is made up on the spot based on audience suggestions taken from our computer-animated snowman that interacts with the audience. The show is very interactive, family friendly (but not just for kids), and it will be a blast! Did I mention that there is a full bar, beers, soda, candy and popcorn for sale too? Well, there is!

Thurs. Dec. 2 @ 8:00 pm
Fri. Dec. 3 @ 8:00 pm
Thurs. Dec. 9 @ 8:00 pm
Fri. Dec. 10 @ 8:00 pm
Sat. Dec. 11 @ 2:00 pm
Thurs. Dec. 16 @ 8:00 pm
Fri. Dec. 17 @ 8:00 pm
Sat. Dec. 18 @ 2:00 pm
Thurs. Dec. 23 @ 8:00 pm

The official website for the show is here: http://www.wingitpresents.com/rudolph/

The theatre is in Seattle and located at 5510 University Ave (U District) in the big yellow building. Tickets are $14 general admission, $10 student/senior/military WITH ID. You can also get an extra dollar off per ticket by bringing a can of food (for each person) for donation to NW Harvest. You can buy tickets at the door, the box office usually opens 30 minutes prior to the show starting. You can also buy tickets online, but that probably won't be necessary.

Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Re: Shameless Self Promotion 3: The Shamening

Postby Unremarkable » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:05 am

Also, tonight is the opening night gala, after which, there will be free champagne and sparkling cider and cake.

p.s. in the picture above, I'm the first elf, but I'll play different roles on any given night.

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Postby Liesbeth » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 am

sounds fun.
have fun!

sour29
Current Heading: Ascending

Postby sour29 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm afraid I'm too far away to make it. Have a great time, and break a leg! :)

leegold
Current Heading: South

Postby leegold » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:25 am

Unremarkable wrote:
The theatre is in Seattle and located at 5510 University Ave (U District) in the big yellow building. Tickets are $14 general admission, $10 student/senior/military WITH ID. You can also get an extra dollar off per ticket by bringing a can of food (for each person) for donation to NW Harvest. You can buy tickets at the door, the box office usually opens 30 minutes prior to the show starting. You can also buy tickets online, but that probably won't be necessary.

Seattle is an amazing city! There is so much to do and see there. (If you don't mind the rain and cold weather) I can't tell you how many small venues that I have been to that turn out having guest appearances by a well known band/singer.. Always a good time there!
Best part... the casual vibe. No need to dress to impress!!!!!!!

Return to “Cattywampus”