If you like the Long Winters, you'll like Rat Cat Hogan.

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Post by Liesbeth »

We also don't like olives, but we love chicken cordon bleu.

Well, I love olives, don't like chicken cordon bleu and don't speak in royal plural. Does that mean I'm not in the music business... well, I knew that already.
I'm in the business of liking music though, and I make money in other ways to pay for this little hobby of mine (and purchase the odd jar of olives).

We in the music business don't like to be questioned, Liesbeth.

Oh, this reminds me of some teachers I had.
Well, the days when I thought musicians had all the answers are long gone, mister! I like the questions good musicians raise, though.
meg
Mod Emeritus

Post by meg »

heather wrote:I'm thinking that those in the music business should watch out for those in the mafia. Yes John. THAT mafia.

I know a Mafia that likes Rat Cat Hogan.

CALLBACK MOTHERFATHERS
sean
consigliere

rch

Post by sean »

if anyone would like to know just how awesome rat cat hogan is, send a $5 bill to this address:

1122 e.pike st. #438
seattle WA 98122

it pains me to have missed the final rat cat show, but i was in the studio we'll always have paris.

just so you know: death cab's second record (the one everyone likes so much)? the title came from rat cat hogan.

let's see, what else. oh yeah: "you can date my sister, but you better not fucking touch her!"

my favorite band that isn't the beatles.
sigh.
heather

Post by heather »

the set was awesome. especially when robbie revealed his second set of arms and began playing on two drum sets.
Midori

Re: rch

Post by Midori »

sean wrote:if anyone would like to know just how awesome rat cat hogan is, send a $5 bill to this address:

1122 e.pike st. #438
seattle WA 98122

...Really?
John
King God, Mang

Post by John »

Sean is reluctant to brag, but he started a record label for the sole purpose of releasing a Rat Cat 7". Or at least that's the way it turned out. I bet that's what your 5 buks gets you.
Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Post by Liesbeth »

John wrote:Sean is reluctant to brag, but he started a record label for the sole purpose of releasing a Rat Cat 7". Or at least that's the way it turned out.

Now there's someone who is the music business.

Mmm, vinyl is good!