im bored

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

sara

im bored

Post by sara »

so yeah im bored... its cloudy... i want a new friend... so someone respond to this and be my new friend haha

yours truly
sara
Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Re: im bored

Post by Liesbeth »

sara wrote:so yeah im bored... its cloudy... i want a new friend... so someone respond to this and be my new friend haha
it's not cloudy here!
it's warm! and then luckily I'm not in Spain, where it is boiling hot!!

sorry, you ask for friendship and all I can talk about is the weather...
to relieve the boredom, let me rave about this great Argentinian film I saw tonight. It's called Tan de repente, is shot in grainy black and white and I thought it was quite beautiful.
I'm crap at reviews, but let's just say that I'm glad this film got made, despite the huge recession in Argentina.
BladeRunner

Post by BladeRunner »

We don't clouds here very much. We do get a lot of smog, though. Not as bad as historically written, but bad none-the-less.
sara

Post by sara »

i have a friend who just moved to spain and she has commented on the heat she said she was sweating like a hooker in church... hah

yeah it usually rains a bunch in seattle but its been fairly summery and warm.... in the 90's even! dear lord! haha... but its cloudy right now...

there is smog in la-ish and surrounding cities its weird... you cant see the blue sky its like brownish colored blue... its beautiful here... not so smoggy

what are the names of you two?

good day
grant
wears the boots

Post by grant »

www.memepool.com

never be bored again.
Moni
Current Heading: Ascending

Post by Moni »

you know it's really how when you walk into a supermarket and develop an exaggerated interest in frozen food and dairy products (hmm i think i'll walk up and down the yoghurt aisle for a while...)
AffluentSuburbOfAtlanta

Post by AffluentSuburbOfAtlanta »

Liz wrote:you know it's really how when you walk into a supermarket and develop an exaggerated interest in frozen food and dairy products (hmm i think i'll walk up and down the yoghurt aisle for a while...)
isn't that more about soft drinks and ethnic convenience food? i never cease to be amazed at the sheer selection of horrendously fortified orange juice concoctions...

:-)

AffluentSuburbOfAtlanta
Last edited by AffluentSuburbOfAtlanta on Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liesbeth

Post by Liesbeth »

sara wrote:what are the names of you two?
Oookay, let's break the mystery!
My name is .....(drumroll).....: well, Liesbeth actually.
sara

Post by sara »

so radiohead...

i think everyone should own ok computer... and the bends... well and all the albums for that matter... but ive been obsessing on ok computer for a week now...
Moni

Post by Moni »

sara wrote:so radiohead...

i think everyone should own ok computer... and the bends... well and all the albums for that matter... but ive been obsessing on ok computer for a week now...
Errr....
sara

Post by sara »

no offense but... i dont really care who likes radiohead and who doesnt... but i do... and i was just saying that cause i felt like i wanted to... so... yes...
Moni

Post by Moni »

Hey that's alright - your post just fit the (thread-)subject, that's why I posted the link :)
wynkle

Post by wynkle »

Did anyone ever think about how strangely yoghurt is spelled. I think it looks like yawg-hurt. Yeah. I dare anyone to go to their local supermarket, look the the most harried check out person in the eyes and say, "excuse me, but where do you keep your Yawg-hurt?" with a straight face. I'll give anyone who does that a virtual high-five.