CENTRO-MATIC question

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Karousme

CENTRO-MATIC question

Postby Karousme » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:22 am

What was the last song they played... where Sean joined them at the keys.

And, what album is it on?

Aaaaannd.... if someone were to suggest one Centro-matic album to get, which one would it be?

Thank you.

Liesbeth
Current Heading: West

Re: CENTRO-MATIC question

Postby Liesbeth » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:40 am

Karousme wrote:Aaaaannd.... if someone were to suggest one Centro-matic album to get, which one would it be?

I've only got it since yesterday, but I would recommend the latest: Love You Just The Same. It has by far the best sound of the albums I know.
Other than that I would say All The Falsest Hearts Can Try, but maybe that's just because it was the first one I knew...

If you're not sure, you can hear some tracks of each album in the Music section of www.centro-matic.com

Karousme

Postby Karousme » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:35 am

Thanks for the help... I found it!

It's called Love Has Found Me, it's on their split with Tripping Daisy.

What a great song!

A Brutaful Smile

Postby A Brutaful Smile » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:01 am

Karousme wrote:Thanks for the help... I found it!

It's called Love Has Found Me, it's on their split with Tripping Daisy.

What a great song!

aaawww, i liked tripping daisy. then that guy died and now they are doing that polyphonic spree thing which seems very cultish to me so i am frightened of them. i'm serious. go to their site..eeeek.

eric!

Postby eric! » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:09 am

the polyphonic spree is hilarious.

omphale

tonight....

Postby omphale » Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:20 am

just so y'all know, centro-matic is playing tonight at the 400 bar in minnecrapolis. so if you're anywhere within driving distance (or if you have a personal jet), you should definitely check it out.

Centro-matic makes me cry every_single_time i see them live. they are brilliant. not only that, but they are just about the nicest guys you will ever have the privelege of getting drunk with.

PS If for some reason you are in the vicinity of minnecrapolis and you DON"T want to go to the centro-matic show, while i will have to call your taste into question, i still don't have a babysitter for tonight, so if sitting on my couch while my kids sleep, drinking my liquor, and being molested by my cats sounds appealing, please let me know asap!!

omphale

Postby omphale » Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:26 am

Oh, yeah, and Love Has Found Me is my favorite *happy* love song ever written. Not many songs can make me smile like that.

Betty Felon

Postby Betty Felon » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:30 pm

I wish I'd read this thread sooner. I was wandering around last night and I literally walked right by Subterranean and heard what I later found out was Centro-matic. The creepy door guy wanted full cover when they were almost done playing though, so I passed. bah.

Return to “Cattywampus”