A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.
Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators
not a long winter at all.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:50 am
To all of your art-loving board members; let’s start an official Long Winters art library.
I drop my LW work of art first.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:07 pm
- Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Oh man i made myself the coolest t-shirt. I wish I could show you guys. I took the swirly part of the WIPTF cover art and got rid of the green backgroud and blew it up and turned it sideways and put it across the chest of the shirt. It's so cool. It says the long winters like near the bottom on the back. Heh. I'm a band nerd.
- Posts: 1261
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:02 pm
- Current Heading: Ascending
- Location: Buffalo, NY et al.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:24 pm
- Location: Evansville, IN/Nashville, TN
I love making band shirts. I haven't done a long winters one yet, but I will eventually. I made a Moldy Peaches shirt using an old white t-shirt and a sharpie, because it really matches their musical style better than any other method. Front