What's your ringtone?

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

User avatar
call me stupid
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: Coldwater, Michigan
Contact:

Postby call me stupid » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:24 am

my old nokia had the star wars theme song everytime it rang....and when someone would call, i would let it ring so my nerdy roommates and i could celebrate, much to the displeasure of any female within a 10 block radius

User avatar
aj
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: getting closer
Contact:

Postby aj » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:48 am

call me stupid wrote:my old nokia had the star wars theme song everytime it rang....and when someone would call, i would let it ring so my nerdy roommates and i could celebrate, much to the displeasure of any female within a 10 block radius


wait a sec... are you saying you've never been within a ten block radius of a chick who digs star wars?

sad for you.

User avatar
ChadyzGroove
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:30 pm
Current Heading: Ascending
Location: Natchez, Mississippi aka Hell
Contact:

Postby ChadyzGroove » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:13 am

Flagpole Sitta, its like being 15 all over again ah hahahaha

User avatar
call me stupid
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: Coldwater, Michigan
Contact:

Postby call me stupid » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:57 am

aj wrote:
wait a sec... are you saying you've never been within a ten block radius of a chick who digs star wars?

sad for you.



wait....so there are girls out there who like Star Wars???

User avatar
aj
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: getting closer
Contact:

Postby aj » Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:06 am

call me stupid wrote:
aj wrote:
wait a sec... are you saying you've never been within a ten block radius of a chick who digs star wars?

sad for you.



wait....so there are girls out there who like Star Wars???


please tell me you're being sarcastic!?

User avatar
call me stupid
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: Coldwater, Michigan
Contact:

Postby call me stupid » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:01 pm

aj wrote:
call me stupid wrote:
aj wrote:
wait a sec... are you saying you've never been within a ten block radius of a chick who digs star wars?

sad for you.



wait....so there are girls out there who like Star Wars???


please tell me you're being sarcastic!?



hahahahaha, no, unfortunately i'm not at all.... i don't know ANY girls who would sit down and watch Star Wars

jess
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:04 pm
Location: Jet City

Postby jess » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:29 pm

WHAT!? Maybe you should move to the NW. I am a girl and I like Star Wars and I also have many girl friends who like Star Wars.

User avatar
ChadyzGroove
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:30 pm
Current Heading: Ascending
Location: Natchez, Mississippi aka Hell
Contact:

Postby ChadyzGroove » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:37 pm

i am a guy and i dont like star wars and i know of no girls that like star wars you know what i like,me either

User avatar
eatmysunshine
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Evansville, IN/Nashville, TN
Contact:

Postby eatmysunshine » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:12 pm

I am a star and i know of no wars that like girls.

User avatar
Midori
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Contact:

Postby Midori » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:29 pm

ChadyzGroove wrote:Flagpole Sitta, its like being 15 all over again ah hahahaha


Mine plays Cake's "Never There." Where'd you get Flagpole Sitta?

hovering
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: get me out of F-L-A

Postby hovering » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:09 pm

ChadyzGroove wrote:i am a guy and i dont like star wars and i know of no girls that like star wars you know what i like,me either


I am a girl who does not like star wars and I have never met a boy that does not like star wars. what gives, homies?

User avatar
wynkle
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: The Lou

Postby wynkle » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:37 pm

my ringtone used to be this ditty called chinese melody..but then the assistant manager at the museum told me that he was going to flush my phone down the toilet. so i changed it to a very stupid tone that i created myself. it is basically random beeps repeated over and over at an alarming speed.

ahem...my ringtone actually frightens me.
help.

User avatar
ChadyzGroove
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:30 pm
Current Heading: Ascending
Location: Natchez, Mississippi aka Hell
Contact:

Postby ChadyzGroove » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:00 pm

Midori wrote:
ChadyzGroove wrote:Flagpole Sitta, its like being 15 all over again ah hahahaha


Mine plays Cake's "Never There." Where'd you get Flagpole Sitta?


got it on 3gupload.com which is actually a great site if you have a fancy schmancy phone

User avatar
Liesbeth
Posts: 3259
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 4:27 am
Current Heading: West
Location: megaland
Contact:

Postby Liesbeth » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:44 am

apparently a German band is releasing an album exclusively through polyphonic ringtones

the story is here, but is in German (the word Klingelton makes me laugh, somehow)


Return to “Cattywampus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests