Harvey and Nada a la Croc

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

Betty Felon

Post by Betty Felon »

I was trying to figure out who aj reminds me of, and I just thought of it.

Aj, you look just like a big version of a doll I had when I was little. I bet the boys call you dollface.
aj

Post by aj »

Betty Felon wrote:I was trying to figure out who aj reminds me of, and I just thought of it.

Aj, you look just like a big version of a doll I had when I was little. I bet the boys call you dollface.

nope, never been dollface.

never thought of myself as having a dollface. what was your doll's name?
Betty Felon

Post by Betty Felon »

I don't remember her name exactly. Chances are likely, however, that it was either Sarah, Jessica, Katie, or Jennifer. As I named just about everything one of those names and wished fervently and nightly I would wake up with one of those as my name.

And I think you look just like a doll.
stephanie

holy shit.

Post by stephanie »

This thread is already 3 pages long and I just got back from Seattle. My head's still not on anywhere near straight, so I'm still in the process of, er, processing, which means I have nothing to say that's not already been said except, "Why, god, why did they not play 'Terminal Annex'?" But hey, man, that's another question for another board. Plus, I'm still busy thanking any and all applicable miscellaneous demiurges that my stupid ex-boyfriend didn't manage to get a fake ID and trek out west for the show. Eep.

For the record, this is me, the crazy, five-foot-tall girl with red hair, a red shirt, and a whole bunch of tattoos (the red one on my bicep is, indeed, a Psychopathic Records logo); Heather and I were the sole occupants of the position known as "front and muthafuckin' centre." Also, as the many voicemails (and adoration and dance parties and hugs) will show, I love Heather(s!) and Meg and Laura more than life.

I think that's all. Now I need some goddamn coffee. <3.
Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Post by Unremarkable »

Hey, I was front and center too! ;)
stephanie

it's true!

Post by stephanie »

Unremarkable wrote:Hey, I was front and center too! ;)

Indeed you were, dear; indeed you were.
T'was a love-fest supreme.