do you want to move in with me?

A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.

Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators

mildlyrestarted

do you want to move in with me?

Post by mildlyrestarted »

okay. i'm officially so fed up with milwaukee, and so ready to finally be a seattle girl.

i am wondering if any of you fine seattle residents (or any that you might know) would be interested in sharing an apartment with me in ballard or fremont. i have 2 stable, decent-paying jobs that would transfer me, and all i need is someone to live with and a handful of months to put some money in the bank.

conditions would include that you, unfortunately, would have to do all of the apartment hunting -- though i could think of some sort of way to repay that. also, you have to be semi-clean, laid-back, and be able to pay your rent. that's really about it.

i'm looking to get the hell of out dodge sometime between september and november. if you are interested, please contact me here or at flattenedblossom@hotmail.com

xo
laura

(heather, i'm totally looking in your direction, girlfriend.)
aj

Post by aj »

I had this same thought, but unfortunately I think I have to wait until a year from Sept so I can save some $. Let me know if you need a roommate in Seattle next year.

And, actually, anyone who needs a place in Chicago should pm me. I have a furnished room available (and possibly an unfurnished in Sept). I have the same requirements. I will not be your mother. I am tired of being everyone's mother. *sigh* sorry for the outburst.
mildlyrestarted

well, if it doesn't work out right away, i'll for sure keep you in mind. i'm getting really antsy here. and i don't think my soul can handle being crushed by another winter in the midwest.
aj

Post by aj »

I hear ya
heather

Post by heather »

LAURA IF YOU CAN BE OUT HERE BY AUGUST YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME AND MY FRIEND AND FUTURE ROOMIE UNCLE MILTIE.

I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS.

xoh.
Unremarkable
Current Heading: East

Post by Unremarkable »

I totally would, but I will be moving up to Bellingham in the fall.
kramerface

Post by kramerface »

you are going to love bellingham
WaveyBlue

movin' to seattle?

Post by WaveyBlue »

Wow, we should seriously have a little apartment community/neighborhood solely housing TLW fans... that would totally rock.

I'm also considering the move to Seattle in the next year or so, depending on how I like it when I'm there in July. It seriously sounds like the baddest (bad as in good, ya know) city in the States. :)
mildlyrestarted

i love seattle. i can't wait.
heather, it's on. so, so on.
Endo23

Post by Endo23 »

Just be careful about falling in love with Seattle in July, since that's maybe the best month in the Pacific Northwest... when it rains for six months straight beginning in September you may feel deceived...
stephanie

if the Queensboro Bridge never gets you there, I'll be here

Post by stephanie »

Endo23 wrote:Just be careful about falling in love with Seattle in July...

We've only been there in April and January. There's more to love?
Oh, man.
heather

Post by heather »

If we get the Barbie Dream House in Wallingford-ish/Greenlake, it will be the best thing ever. Well, maybe the second or fifth thing, but definitely a best thing.