Site specific technical questions and announcements.
Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators
- Posts: 3263
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 4:27 am
- Current Heading: West
- Location: megaland
is it possible posting one pm to several people at once?
i've tried but couldn't figure out how to do it, if it is possible at all
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:42 pm
- Location: Wherever the Air Force wants me at the moment...
We can't do that on Keane's forum either (same phpBB board type) - I don't know if it's just that it hasn't been set up or that this type of message board system doesn't support that type of thing. Oh, how much time I would have saved if this were an option on these message boards...
- Posts: 1261
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:02 pm
- Current Heading: Ascending
- Location: Buffalo, NY et al.
I don't think you can do that on these boards, like Karissa mentioned. I haven't seen a php board like this where you can.
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:23 am
- Location: Screaming for Medicine Cabinet Pirate at a TLW gig near you!
I just cut and paste the main message and then do the rest manually. I also use firefox, so when I PM someone once, the name comes up as I spell it, so I never have to type it out all the way again.
But it would be really helpful if there was a function for this.