A repository for everything else. Introductions, off-topic threads, testing and so on. When in doubt, post it here.
Moderators: Moderators Emeritus, Moderators
the new girl
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:19 pm
- Location: back in ABQ... :(
...it could break a car in half with its jaws. In today's interesting sea-creature news
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:38 am
- Current Heading: Ascending
- Location: Somewhere on the map from "Time Bandits"
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:05 am
- Location: Ballard
...thankfully, the giant lizard's friend knew the Heimlich Maneuver, and his personal extinction was put off for another day.
- wears the boots
- Posts: 1492
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:16 am
- Current Heading: West
- Location: peninsular america
Pliosaur. Like liopleurodon, only, apparently, even bigger.
I have a thing for liopleurodon. They were BIG.